A trip you won´t forget!
enya a beautiful country with a lot of flora and fauna but also a lot of poverty among the population.
In October 2020, Project Held is organizing a trip to this beautiful country. (exact date not yet known).
During this trip we will visit a Project Held project in Mombasa.
Mombasa is located in the southeast of Kenya. There we will visit Hope4Hope, a project led by Reginold Okhiambo. Hope4Hope was officially started in 2010 for children from the village of Likoni. Due to poverty, the children could not go to school and had to work in the stone mines. Project leader Reginold has started a football project to activate the children and to give them a goal. This has now been expanded with a school project, a food project, a dance and music project, a children’s center and a youth center.
During these days we will provide practical help and spend time with the children. We will also visit the area and bring the gospel to the people in the neighborhood, visit churches and provide for the needs of the people by bringing food, drink or medicine. Furthermore, we will work with the team and be the hands and feet of Jesus. We would like to go to the sea with the children for a day, as this project is located on the Indian Ocean. But on top of all this beauty, we also want to start a campaign in collaboration with the foundation words of faith. (This is all still under development, full content will follow later).
In short, an unforgettable journey where we can abundantly bless the people, children and project leaders. Really a trip to remember!
What can you expect during this trip:
- Exploring the country of Kenya. You will receive a good impression of this beautiful country. But also the poverty and distress that unfortunately still exists in large sizes.
- Meeting with your sponsor child. Visit to this particularly beautiful project that offers hope to the children in Kenya and takes them out of poverty.
- During the trip there is an opportunity to experience the culture and customs.
- During the trip be transported with a private driver. This is included in the price.
- During the trip we spend the night in local houses or guesthouses, you get three meals a day and unlimited bottles of water (excluding arrival and departure day.)
- All nights in local houses or guesthouses are included.
- Tour guide included.
- The mainly spoken language is English. If that is a problem, translators will join.
The total travel sum is still unknown. (As soon as we know this we will place it here).
This includes airline tickets, transportation, excursion, food, drinks and overnight stays.
Registration for this trip is already possible, see button at the bottom of this text.
Do you want to grow into being a practically Christian and seeing God’s love work through you? Then sign up now! Full is full!
email@example.com stating. Kenya trip 2020.
If you want more information first, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.